- Parchment paper
- 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt or Himalayan salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 medium zucchini cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 lb. medium shrimp peeled, deveined
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
Preheat oven to 400º F.
Line large sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
Combine oil, garlic, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper in a small bowl; whisk to blend. Set aside.
Place zucchini on pan. Drizzle with half of oil mixture; mix well to coat. Bake for 10 minutes.
Add shrimp to pan; mix well.
Drizzle with remaining half of oil mixture; mix well. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes, or until shrimp is firm and opaque, and zucchini is tender-crisp.
Drizzle with lemon juice and parsley; serve immediately.