Remember that two tiered chandelier I had? You know, the one I took apart and turned into a cake stand for my wedding. Well, I found the other half of it in the attic just before the summer started. Thanks to a little Pinspiration, I decided to make a flower chandelier.
Sand Paper/Steel Wool
Small Flower Pots with Bottom Saucer
Chain for Hanging
- Remove any of the electrical stuff like light sockets and wires.
- Lightly sand the chandelier then wipe clean.
- Spray paint the chandelier, flower pots and saucers each a different color. I just used some leftover paint I found in the garage. I’m not sure I like the green though. It blends in when the chandelier is hanging from a tree. Let everything dry.
- Glue the saucers to where the lights were on the chandelier. This creates the base for the pots.
- When the saucers have dried and are secured, glue the flower pots to the center.
- When everything is dry, attach a chain for hanging.
- Plant a few flowers in each planter (you may need potting soil here.)
- Hang your flower chandelier!